- New ways of life. It’s cooked at home: increase of the elaboration of desserts (sold of flour +48% and sugar +16%). The consume of alcohol is moving to home: sold of vermouth +38%, wines +26%, and olives +16%.
- 6 each 10 Spanish spend more money in healthy foods. The volume of business in BIO foods increase 17%.
- The consumer is more sensible about the social and the environment: prefers the purchase of proximity, supports the local economy and prefers the fresh local product.
- 2 each 3 homes watch theis expenses. In spite of increase of 50% the savings of Spanish families, the majority fears the impact of the economic crisis in their economies.
- The online channel takes off. Increase of 1,5 millions of new clients.
What will consolidate the tendencies when the pandemic over?
Source: DatAgri 2020.