CEO and the Executive Committees
- To commit to transformation and monitor progress.
- To drive and reinforce the cultural change requiered.
- To sell, resell and communicate the vision both, internally and externally.
- To pick the right team members, motivate them, give them the right incentives and keep on track.
- Defense: focusing on defense issues helps prevent serious problems for the Enterprise, including cyber risk, data privacy breaches, Service interruptions and compliance issues.
- Oversiht: to be automated as much as possible.
- Strategy: external speakers, internal leaders, case studies and younger employees.
A Chief Innovation Officer leads a new innovation Office and Council coordinating the various innovation efforts at the Enterprise, standardizing on a common methodology and language for innovation
Chief Innovation Officer (CIO)
The transformation’s success will rest on the Enterprise’s ability to integrate, creating a multiproduct, mutlchannel experience, or a single view of the customer or services that couple products with data.
CIOs spend their time:
- They spend more time with external customers (pain points).
- They obsessively focus on innovation (transformation, the experience and keep in fresh).
- Working with executive committees: dashboard, cybersecurity, IT governance (IoT, automation, data, digital assets in the Enterprises…)
At DIPCOM Corporate, we offer digital transformation services for SMEs:
- Identifying the threats / opportunities derived from digital transformation.
- Designing the best digital business model to face those threats / opportunities.
- Establishing the digital competitive advantage.
- Determining how existing technologies can help implement that digital competitive advantage.
- Selecting the skills and people to carry out the transformation.
- Leading the digital transformation process.
Source: What’s your Digital Business Model? (Peter Weill, Stephanie L. Woerner)