To understand end customers better and act on that information:
- Gathering and using great information about customers’ life events: a better customer segmentation.
- Amplifying the customer voice inside the Enterprise: in every meeting room, in every decision, in every product design, every day, ALL THE TIME.
- Creating a culture of evidence-based decision making: platforms, customer information, APIs, Enterprise integration, CRM, Business-process, cloud services and digital identity of clients.
- Providing an integrated, multi product, multi channel, customer experience: meet the customer’s need in the context of their life events.
To be the first choice for a subset of customers (from value chain to Ecosystem Business Design)
- Being distinctive-and the first place your best customers go to when a need arises.
- Identifying and developing great partnerships and acquisitions with complementors or competitors.
- Service-enabling what makes you great (with exposed APIs): core business capabilities like producing a product.
- Developing efficiency, security, and compliance as competencies: data privacy, cyber threats, potential Service disruptions…
At DIPCOM Corporate, we offer digital transformation services for SMEs:
- Identifying the threats / opportunities derived from digital transformation.
- Designing the best digital business model to face those threats / opportunities.
- Establishing the digital competitive advantage.
- Determining how existing technologies can help implement that digital competitive advantage.
- Selecting the skills and people to carry out the transformation.
- Leading the digital transformation process.
Source: What’s your Digital Business Model? (Peter Weill, Stephanie L. Woerner)